Wednesday, January 28, 2015

New Blog Updates

Hey guys!
Blog Update
Ever since I revived my blog about a month or so ago, I have been working 'backstage' and tweaking various things to make the blog look even better every day. I'm no web designer and sometimes it takes way more time than I had expected, but so far I'm satisfied with the results.

I wanted to point out two of the new features I've added:

Blog Pages

1) Tutorials page

Since I have 4 complete tutorials already posted and many more either in drafts or still in my head, I decided that I'd need a way to make them more accessible for you guys, and not have them go under the newer posts and be forgotten.

2) Gallery page

The Gallery page has been there since the creation of the blog, however now it got a total makeover (level up, yeah!) and now holds different categories, which could be expanded over time as I make new crafty things.

If you would like to share any comments on what you'd like to see in the blog, or what you wouldn't like to see, or a broken feature that you've noticed, please feel free to share them anytime here, or via the contacts provided on the Contacts page.

Stay sunny!
Sevda (WindySunset)

No comments:

Post a Comment